Junior Class Home Page
For Junior Class and Prom Information, follow us on Twitter: @lionsclassof20Click on the tabs on the left for any additional prom information.
Information on Ticket Sales
- Bring exact change please. It is a much smoother process if we do not have to make change for everyone.
- CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY ***NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED***
- STUDENTS MUST HAVE A SCHOOL ID TO PURCHASE A TICKET---NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Only MHS Juniors and Seniors may purchase a maximum of 2 tickets. Any student buying 2 tickets must give the name of the person they plan to attend with (even if that person attends Moore High School). If after the tickets are purchased the purchaser decides to change who they are attending with, a change of date form must be turned in. Any person who buys 2 tickets must be present to check in at prom with those tickets and the guest.
- Tickets are not transferable (meaning a person cannot sell a ticket to another person). Each ticket is numbered and assigned to the person who bought it. NO REFUNDS on Prom Tickets.
- FRESHMEN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND PROM. MHS Sophomores may only attend prom as a guest of a Junior or Senior. A Moore High School student does not require a guest form to attend the Prom.
- Students who want to bring a guest from outside Moore High School will need to turn in a guest form and have it approved before a ticket may be purchased for the guest. Guest forms are due Wednesday 4/17. They can be picked up outside of Room 502 or printed from this site and are to be returned to Grade Offices. Only people meeting the following criteria will be considered for entrance into the MHS Prom:
- Is currently enrolled at another High School OR Graduated from high school in 2018.
- Is not older than 20 years of age.
***The Moore High School Administration reserves the right to restrict any person who does not attend Moore High School entrance to the Prom for any cause. If you have a question about the Guest Policy see Mrs. Stark or Mr. Coyle. *** For all other questions about Prom, see Ms. Myers in room 502.Ticket Sale Times and Dates:Times:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: Before School (7:45 - 8:10) and After School (3:15 - 3:35)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: At Lunch (12:30 - 1:00)
- There will be an after school sale session on Thursday 5/9, but NO ticket sales on Friday 5/10 or Saturday 5/11.
- Please do not show up at the end of the session and expect to get through the line - come early!
Dates and Prices:
- Week of Monday 4/22 to Friday 4/26: $30
- Week of Monday 4/29 to Friday 5/3: $35
- Week of Monday 5/6 to Thursday 5/9: $40
- Tickets will NOT be sold Friday 5/10 or Saturday 5/11.
Moore High School Prom:Date: May 11, 2019Time: 8pm-12amPlace: Embassy Suites Hotel Norman
***Formal Dress Required*** Dress Code information is located under the Dress Code tab to the left.
- Ladies should wear a formal dress and dress shoes.
- Men should wear formal dress including a dress shirt, dress slacks, a dress coat, dress socks, and dress shoes. Absolutely no black jeans, Wranglers, hats, canes, or baseball caps will be allowed (these may not be brought into the building).
- We will provide a coat check for coats, purses, and other personal goods.
- SHOES MAY NOT BE CHECKED IN AT THE COAT CHECK.
- There are examples of appropriate and inappropriate attire on the Junior Class page of the Moore High School Website.
- All guests must adhere to all prom and school rules.
Entry to Prom:
All persons attending Prom must bring their TICKET and a valid picture ID to check in. (ID does not have to be a school ID to check in at prom - can be a drivers license or other photo ID)
Any person who smells of alcohol or who appears to be under the influence of an illegal substance will be turned over to the on-duty Security Officers and school administrators. Smoking is prohibited for everyone in attendance regardless of age or school affiliation.