Home of the Saber Cubs!
Dear Oakridge Families,
In an effort to keep our students safe, the front doors will be locked. All visitors must be buzzed in during school hours. Our system has been installed, and we will begin using the buzzer Thursday, November 6. Here are some helpful steps to follow when you come to the front doors:
1. Please buzz the office for entry. The buzzer is located on the south wall by the handicap doors. Once the office responds please state your name, your child's name, and the reason for your visit.
2. Please make sure the door shuts securely behind you when entering the building.
3. Others waiting behind you will need to buzz in separately.
4. Once you are buzzed in please go to the office immediately. Please have your ID ready to show the office staff.
5. When you exit the building please make sure the door securely closes.
Please remember that parents who walk up to the school at dismissal time are not to enter the building. Your child will come out the walker doors located north of the building. It is important for you to plan ahead on these days and notify you child to exit appropriately.
Thank you for helping ensure our students' safety.
Robin Anderson, Principal
|1st & 2nd||11:15-12:15|
|3rd & 4th||11:50-12:50|
|5th & 6th||12:25-1:25|