- Follow the directions when given.
- Swearing, rude gestures, put downs, and talking when not recognized are not appropriate behaviors.
- Respect others by keeping hands, feet, books, and objects to yourself.
- Bring homework, pencil, and all materials to class daily. (Homework is due at the beginning of class for full credit. If homework is turned in the same day by the end of the day 10 points will be deducted. If turned in the next day, 20 points will be deducted. Progress Reports will be sent home in Wednesday folders bi-monthly. These reports will reflect missing assignments. These missing assignments must be turned in by three days after they have been assigned. (50% of points earned will be given). Papers after that will receive a zero. All Thursday folders and progress reports will be due on Friday.
- Acceptable classroom behavior is expected outside the classroom.
- Respect teachers and other school personnel at all times.
Snack Fridays-------3 checks or less each week
Homework Passes----4 checks or less each month
Cougar Party---9 checks or less at the conclusion of each nine week period students will get to participate in a special afternoon celebration.
**Positive behavior will be rewarded in a variety of ways, depending on the individual teacher.
2 =No Recess + note sent home
3=No Recess + note sent home + email or phone call to parent Time Out Lesson will be given if the checks are only for behavior.
4=No Recess + Time Out Lesson + email or phone call to parents
5 "Behavior" Checks = Referral
SEVERE MISBEHAVIOR WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE DISCIPLINE REFERRAL.
*Daily Notes sent home must be signed and returned the following school day. Notes in Wednesday Folders must be brought back to school by Friday. Students not returning signed parent note, will receive a check.
*If mutiple notes are not returned students will miss his/her recess and the teacher will make a phone call or send and email notification to the parents.