1. Listen and follow all directions.
2. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
3. Respect school and personal property.
4. Raise your hand and wait to be called on.
5. Work quietly.
ANYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM TEACHING OR ANYONE FROM LEARNING, WILL BE CONSIDERED UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.
Anyone who helps me maintain a teaching/learning environment will enjoy the following rewards.
1. Praise from teacher and/or principal.
2. Positive notes sent home.
I have a stoplight in my classroom. Each student has a car that starts out on green light. Anyone who chooses not to help me maintain a teaching/learning environment will receive one of the following as a reminder.
1st offense- verbal warning
2nd-car moves to yellow (loses 5 minutes of recess or centers.)
3rd-car moves to red (loses 10 minutes of recess or centers.)
4th-car moves above red (conference with teacher and/or principal and parent is notified immediately.)