25 Things You Don't Know about Ms Gravitt!
1. I LOVE office supplies.
2. I once won $500 when I was in the 5th grade in a radio contest-
I invested it & used it to buy my first brand new car,
a cherry red Ford Mustang.
3. I have two daughters, but they both have "boy" names: Dani and Sami.
4. I graduated from Moore High School and the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!
5. I read US Weekly (got this idea from it) and People magazine every week.
6. I love bean burritos from Taco Bueno for breakfast.
7. I was born in Atlanta, Georgia, but have lived in Oklahoma since I was in 4th grade.
8. My best friend is Carla, we have been friends for 25 years, since birth!
9. I am certified to scuba dive.
10. Gone with the Wind is my favorite movie. I also love, love mob movies.
11. In 2011, my birthday was 11/11/11.
12. For every 10 movies you could think of, I bet I've seen 8.
13. My right ankle is fused.
14. We call my Mom, "The Southern Lady" because she's very gracious and classy.
15. .....I'm more like my Dad.
16. I can never decide who I like better... Butch Cassidy or The Sundance Kid. Do you know who that is?!
17. My Grandma taught me to make Chicken and Dumplins and Fried Pies.
18. I make lists for everything.
19. My dad's name is Bill Cosby.
20. I play golf, but not well. I wish there were more mulligans.
21. Pat Conroy is my favorite author. Prince of Tides is my favorite book.
22. My childhood nickname was "Jo-Jo".
23. When I turned 16, my parents changed it to "Crash Cosby".
24. One time when I went to California, I tried to be a contestant on the Price is Right.
25. George Clooney is in love with me. Any photos of him and his wife are staged to throw off the paparazzi. Seriously.