Library Mission Statement
The mission of the Moore Public Schools library media program is to enable students and staff to become life-long learners and effective users of ideas and information. To accomplish this mission, library media specialists and classroom teachers cooperate in planning and providing units of study which integrate information skills with classroom content. Resources and activities representing a diversity of experiences and skills assist the students in becoming skilled users of information. The program also emphasizes the value of reading for pleasure and the appreciation and enjoyment of literature.Library Policies:
- The appropriate care of books and materials is the responsibility of each student.
- Books and other circulating materials are checked out for two weeks; items may be renewed for an additional two weeks.
- There are no fines for overdue books.
- Students are expected to use Internet resources responsibly.
- Students in the library are expected to treat other media center users with respect.