Classroom ProceduresTeacher Expectations:
- The student will show respect to themselves, each other, the teacher and other adults.
- Students will be in his/her seat before the bell and ready to work. Take care of sharpening pencils, going to the restroom, getting a drink, etc. before class.
- Students will bring all materials to class daily.
- Students will not leave the classroom until the teacher dismisses them.
- All written work is to be done in pencil.
What Students Can Expect of the Teacher:
- Provide a safe environment in which he/she can excel
- Grade assignments, quizzes and test in a timely manner.
- Be available for extra help, before and after school.