Rule #1- Follow Directions Quickly
Rule #2- Raise your hand for permission to speak
Rule #3- Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat
Rule #4 Make Smart Choices
Rule #5 Keep your dear teacher happy
In our classroom, we will be using the Eight Expectations for Living and practicing virtuous living using Life Principles.
1. We will value one another as unique and special individuals
2. We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
3. We will use good manners, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
4. We will cheer each other to success.
5. We will help one another whenever possible.
6. We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
7. We will encourage each other to do our best.
8. We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.
Mrs. Decarlo will announce the Life Principle of the month. We will discuss this word in class and use it in a sentence. This principle will be featured in the weekly newsletter for you to reference and use at home.