Bryant Art Studio Wish List
Thank you for visiting our wish list!
The list breaks down into three parts: items we go through quickly, things we wish we had, and cool stuff to recycle.
If you are able to donate anything, please e-mail me so we can arrange a time for you to drop it off or me to pick it up.
If you have something I may not need at that time, I will gladly contact other teachers in the district to find your supplies a good home.
Here we go!
Items we go through quickly:
2. Paper plates (used for disposable paint palettes)
3. Plastic cups/Paper Dixie cups
4. wooden craft sticks (used for disposable paint mixers)
Things we wish we had:
1. Air dry clay in white, gray or brown
2. Fine point sharpies, all colors
Cool stuff to recycle:
1. Tile or linoleum samples
2. Paint chips
3. Textured paper scraps