(missing documents will delay the enrollment process)
- An original certified copy of the child's birth certificate.
- Two proofs of residency in the parent/guardian's name (any two of the following):
- Current month's utility bill: Water, gas, or electric only (within the last 30 days; entire bill or top portion showing name of service holder and service address; water bill must be from the City of Moore/City of OKC; final notice bills and telephone/cable/internet bills will not be accepted).
- Mortgage contract/mortgage statement/warranty deed .
- Lease/rental contract (each student's name must be listed on lease/rental contract).
- Parent/Guardian driver's license or state issued photo ID.
- Legal documents, if applicable (divorce/custody, guardianship, adoption, name change, etc.).
- Academic History
- Withdrawal form from previous school (9th - 12th grade students only).
- Unofficial transcript (9th - 12th grade students only).
- IEP or 504 documentations, if applicable.
- Immunization Record (immunizations must be up to date in order to complete enrollment).