Applicant will need to provide a document from the list below:
* copy of federal or Oklahoma income tax return filing not more than eighteen months old.
* Current and valid life insurance, or automobile liability policy or card with address.
* Installment loan contract from a bank or other financial institution.
* Current Deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement or a residential lease.
* Current homeowners' or renters' insurance policy or statement.
* Oklahoma hunting or fishing license, current or previous year.
* Professional license issued by an Oklahoma governmental agency.
* Property tax bill or receipt.
* Sales tax or business license.
* Selective service registration acknowledgment card.
* Social Security Administration document with Oklahoma street address.
* Transportation Security Administration (TSA) letter.
* Utility bill (electric, telephone, water, sewer, cable, heating oil, or propane provider) issued within the last 60 days.
* Valid concealed weapons permit.
* Certified copy of court order (must contain the full name & date of birth of the applicant.
* Military Identification.
* Offenders release identification card (CRC).
* Oklahoma Boat Title or Registration.
* Valid U.S. Passport.
* Military discharge documentation.
* Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Title or Registration.
* Pilot's License.
* Public assistance benefit card.
* W-2 wage or 1099 tax form from the current year.
Payday loan companies are not acceptable!