Read to Succeed!!!
- Read a minimum of 3 books off of the current Intermediate Sequoyah Master List.
- Complete the Sequoyah Program Review Form for each title you read.
- Vote for your favorite title in March!
- Attend the Sequoyah Reading Bash toward the end of the school year!
You can get a printable of the Masterlist titles HERE.
Make It and Take It
- Make It and Take It is a monthly craft program.
- Students may participate by coming to the library on designated days during their free time throughout the day.
- We will complete a different project each month and you get to keep what you make!
- Dates are: Sept. 13, Oct. 31, Nov. 28, Dec. 19, Jan. 23, Feb. 6, Mar. 20, April 3, and May 15.
Chew and Chat
- Brown-bag your lunch and enjoy finding about the great books other students are reading.
- Chew and Chat meets only once per quarter
- Have a book that you think everyone should know about? Then come to Chew and Chat!!!
- Dates: September 28, November 16, January 25, and March 22
- You bring your sack lunch, and we will provide the dessert!!!!