Homework PolicyThe sixth grade teachers will be using the following grading policy.
· Students will receive full credit if work is turned in when due.
· If an assignment is late, 15 points will be deducted from the final score, and a notation will be made in the discipline book.
· A zero will be recorded for any work that has not been turned in during that class period on the day after the due date.· Students that have been ill will have one day for each day absent to complete missed work. It is the students’ responsibility to find out what assignments were missed while absent.Expectations
· Be in your assigned seat, ready to work.
· Have your supplies and assignments with you everyday.
· Keep your hands, feet, books, and objects to yourself.
· Swearing, rude gestures, teasing, and put downs are not permitted.
· Listen and follow directions.
If a student fails to meet the learning expectations, one or more of the following may occur:
1. Reminder, cue, or warning
2. Name recorded in the discipline book
3. Loss of a privilege or recess
4. Parent phone call
Severe misbehavior, such as fighting or verbal abuse, may result in the student being sent to the office.