Need to know...
- All service points for the first semester are due by December 20th. Any member that does not earn the required 5 points will be placed on probation for the second semester. The member will need to complete the missing points from first semester, as well as the required 5 points for the second semester, to maintain membership.
- Remember to turn in ISP forms to recieve points for individual service activities and keep up with your earned service points on the Members Service Points Records form.
- Each member is required to purchase an NJHS t-shirt for the 2017-2018 school year. The cost is $15 and needs to be paid as soon as possible. Any member who is unable to buy a t-shirt can see Ms.Chancey for scholarship opportunities.
- All members have been notified of their committee assignment to one of the standing committees of Service, Leadership, Scholarship, Character, Citizenship, or Historian. It is the members responsibility to attend all committee meetings. Meetings will be announced during morning announcements and posted on this website.
- Career Day is Friday, November 17th. Members can provide refreshment items and/or serve as greeters and guides for our guest speakers. 1 service point can be earned for each activity. Members working as greeters and guides please be at the school by 7:00am.
- Beginning Monday, November 27th, each member will check out at least two Sonic Community Gift Cards to sell for $5.00 each. 1 point will be earned for every two cards sold, for up to 3 service points. Money is due by December 18th.
- We are co-sponsoring a service project with Brink Jr High for Parmalee Elementary school in OKC. Brink is providing gifts for the students, we are providing the medium sized gift bags (at least 12”x12”) and wrapping tissue. Members can earn 1 point for every three bags donated and 1 point for every 2 packages of wrapping tissue, for up to 3 total points. Bags and tissue are due by December 1st.
- The December meeting will be held after school on Friday, December 8th, from 2:20-4:30pm. During the meeting, members will check out stockings to stuff for Santas Cause. We will also have pizza from Eagle One Pizza, treats, sodas, and watch the movie Elf. Please make sure to have your ride at school no later than 4:30.