- NOTE: The new member induction is scheduled for Thursday, April 5th at Emmaus Baptist Church. We had our rehearsal on Friday, March 30th, during 2nd hour. We have been given the official "okay" to have our induction whether we are in school that day or not. Information went home with each candidate on Friday. If a candidate was absent on Friday and not able to attend the rehearsal, the information is attached below. Also, service point award winners will be notified by email.
Induction Information 2018
Induction Rehearsal Outline 3-30-18
- Any member that did not earn the required 5 points for first semester has been placed on probation. The member will need to complete the missing points from first semester, as well as the required 5 points for the second semester, to maintain membership.
- Remember to turn in ISP forms to recieve points for individual service activities and keep up with your earned service points on the Members Service Points Records form. New forms are available for second semester.
- Our next member meeting is Friday, May 4th, during 2nd hour in the Media Center.
- PASS, Promoting Academic Student Success, will begin Monday, March 5th. It is an after school program provided to all Southridge students who would like some extra time to work on school work. NJHS members can sign up to serve as tutors for 1 point per week. There is a maximum of 5 volunteers per week, so sign up ASAP. New sign up sheets will be available every Tuesday for the following Monday.