Need to know...
- 7th grade new member candidates - Information packets have been handed out to all 7th grade students who attended Southridge for the first semester and earned a GPA of 3.5 or higher. If you believe you qualify, but have not received an information packet, please see Ms. Chancey as soon as possible. The information packets are due Friday, February 16th, by 2:30pm. This deadline is firm and late packets will not be accepted. Teacher rating sheets should be delivered to all of your teachers by this date as well.
- Any member that did not earn the required 5 points for first semester has been placed on probation. The member will need to complete the missing points from first semester, as well as the required 5 points for the second semester, to maintain membership.
- Remember to turn in ISP forms to recieve points for individual service activities and keep up with your earned service points on the Members Service Points Records form. New forms are available for second semester.
- Per our by-laws, $5.00 membership dues were due for second semester by Friday, February 2nd. If you have not paid you will be placed on probation. Please contact Ms. Chancey if you are not able to pay at this time. Scholarships are available.
- There are several committees that will be meeting very soon. The meetings are required and members earn 1 service point for attendance. Meetings will be announced during morning announcements and posted on this website.
- February is our Pencils for Africa drive. Members can donate 10 pencils for 1 service point, or 3 manual pencil sharpeners for 1 service point, up to a maximum of 2 points. Committee members will be accepting donations in the caferteria every day before school at 7:15am through Feb 14th. You can also donate in Ms. Chancey's room. Donations will be accepted throughout the month of February.
- Our next member meeting is Friday, February 16th, during 2nd hour in the Media Center.