Information about upcoming events and activities will be found here:
Are you interested in Athletic Trainer or Personal Trainer Degrees?
Check out Redlands Community College NASNTI opportunities!
All Nations Success Center!
Oklahoma Native American Youth Language Fair
OKLAHOMA NATIVE YOUTH LANGUAGE
APRIL 2 & 3, 2018Oklahoma Native Youth Language Fair!
Click Here for DetailsNative American Language department of the Sam Noble Museum hosts the Oklahoma Native American Youth Language Fair. Hundreds of pre-kindergarten through 12th-grade Native American language students participate in judged written and oral performance categories that celebrate the use of native languages in traditional and modern ways.Complimentary admission.These are the 2018 categories of performance each divided by grade level:
• Spoken Native American Language (PreK – 12th)
• Spoken Native American Language in Prayer (PreK – 12th)
• Traditional Song in Native American Language (PreK – 12th)
• Modern Song in Native American Language (PreK – 12th)
• Book & Literature (PreK – 12th)
• Cartoons & Comic Books (PreK – 12th)
• Spoken Poetry in Native American Language (PreK – 12th)
• Poster Art on Theme: "Creating a New Generation of Speakers" (PreK – 12th)
• Film/Video (3rd – 12th)
• Language Masters/Master Performance (3rd – 12th)
• Language Advocacy Essay (English) (9th – 12th)*
WINGS OF AMERICA
Wings uses running as a catalyst to empower American Indian and Alaskan Native your to take pride in themselves and their cultural identity, leading to increased self esteem, health and wellness, leadership and hope, balance and harmony.
Pursuit Application click here.