Flyer DistributionSchool Lists
Moore Public School District cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar to district families.
All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
- The flyer must support the basic educational mission of MPS and/or benefiting the population of MPS in a positive manner.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- IMPORTANT: Flyers are only approved for non-profit groups located within the MPS boundaries per board policy 7220.
- Visit the Peachjar Registration Page
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
- Pay the service fee
This program is not sponsored by Moore Public Schools. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations are not distributed.
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny it based on the standards described above. Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service that is typically less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.