Use the link below to request a student be moved from another Moore PS site.
myLexia.com User Rights
Each teacher and staff member is assigned an access level that controls what they can view and edit on myLexia.com including adding students and classes. After logging into myLexia, click My Profile to view your access level.
School Admin Access: Full access to their assigned school. (Principal and designated teachers)
Class Access: Full access to their assign class(es).
Users at any level can be assigned “read-only” access. Read-only users can view reports and information but not add or edit any student, class, or staff information.
Adding New Classes
You may create as many classes as you need to group students together for easier management and reporting. A student can be in more than one class.
1. Login to myLexia.com:
- If you are not assigned to any class, on the Home tab, click the Add a Class button.
- If you are assigned to a class and would like to create another class, on the Students tab, click the Add a Class button.
- Users with District or School Admin Access should go to the Classes tab and click the Add a Class button.
2. On the Add a Class screen, define the class:
- Enter the Grade level (required), Class name (required), and any optional notes.
- Under Select Additional Teachers for this Class, you may add teachers who can access the class when they login to myLexia. You are automatically added.
- Under Add Existing Students to this Class, in the left-hand window, click the student(s) and click Add>>.If you don’t see your students, click Add New Students Here to create them.
3. To add the class, click the Save button.
Adding New Students
You can add new students at any time. You can also add students while creating a class (see above).
1. After logging into myLexia.com, click the Students tab.
2. If you have more than one class, select one from the Students in: drop-down menu. The student(s) will automatically be added to this class.
3. Click the Add Students to Class button, and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Add New Students Here button.
4. In the Create New Students table, enter the required information for one or more students.
- Usernames are not case-sensitive and may only contain letters, numbers, underscores, periods, apostrophes, and dashes. Usernames must be unique across your school/ district.
- Passwords must be at least four characters and should be easy for students to remember.
5. To add the students, click the Save and Done button. Or, to continue adding new students, click the Save and Add More Students button.
Changing Student Information
You can change a student’s information, including username, password, grade, and other demographic information.
1. After logging into myLexia.com, click the Students tab. If you have more than one class, select the student’s class from the Students in: drop-down menu.
2. Click the student’s name. The Student Info screen displays.
3. Make any edits to the student, and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
Printing Class Rosters and Login Cards
A class roster is a list of students in a class with the students’ usernames and passwords. Login cards display each student’s username and password; they can be cut up and distributed to students individually. Login cards are compatible with Avery® 5395 and 8395.
1. After logging into myLexia.com, click the Students tab. If you have more than one class, select one from the Students in: drop-down menu.
2. To print the class roster, click the Print Roster button.
3. To print student login cards for the class, click the Print Login Cards button.
4. The roster or login cards displays in a new window. You may print this window.
Need more information about Reports? Click on the logo below!