· Each teacher has a crate with absent work inside weekly folders.
· IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure you get EVERY assignment from the absent crate.
· Ask Questions!
· SOME ASSIGNMENTS ARE NOT WORKSHEETS. Make sure you get with a classmate to copy your agenda from days missed.
· YOU ARE ALLOWED ONE DAY FOR EACH DAY ABSENT.
· YOU are responsible for turning in your absent work in the absent/late basket within the proper timing.
· Write ABSENT on the top.
· IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING (AND YOUR GRADE) FOR YOU KEEP UP WITH YOUR ABSENT WORK.
· Corrections can be made on daily assignments (not tests) that are 69% or below.
· DO NOT ERASE YOUR MISTAKES on the original paper.
· Get a CLEAN SHEET of notebook paper. Write REDO and the name or worksheet number of assignment on top line. Write your number, name, and date.· WRITE THE PROBLEM/QUESTION that you missed and the correct answer on this paper.
· Staple the NEW PAPER on TOP of the original paper.
· Turn in the REDO paper to the absent/late work basket for the teacher of that class.
· All redo papers must be corrected and turned in by the following MONDAY after the assignment goes home in Thursday folders. LATE REDOS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
· IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING (AND YOUR GRADE) FOR YOU TO CORRECT FAILED ASSIGNMENTS. Please take advantage of this opportunity and correct your papers.