WHO CAN CHECK OUT BOOKS?
Students, teachers, and staff can check out books
from the Fisher library.
1. Books are checked out for 2 weeks at a time.
2. Kindergarten students check out 1 book.
3. Students in 1st through 6th grades may check out 2 books (1st grade with teacher permission).
4. Books may be renewed. Just bring them to the library for renewal.
5. Students with 1 overdue book will only be allowed to check out one new book until the other book is returned. ** Students who begin the school year with outstanding books may not check out.