If everyone follows the classroom rules there should be nothing that can interfere with your success in this classroom!
Our classroom rules:
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Eyes should be on teacher when she is talking.
- Wait quietly and listen to instructions.
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on.
Consequences if the rules are not followed:
Loss of participation in class activity.
Loss of partial or all recess.
Assignment to write four ways to correct the misbehavior.
Rewards if the rules are followed:
- Positive note or call home.