About Your Library
Check Out Policies
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks.
- Books can be renewed - just bring it to library to renew.
- Kindergarten library starts 1st week of September. Kdg. students will check out 1 book at a time.
- First Grade will check out 1 book until December; Jan.-May check out 2 books.
- Students in grades 2 - 4 check out 2 books
- Students in grades 5 - 6 check out 3 books..
- Students with overdue books will NOT check out new books until overdue books are returned.
- Students who begin the school year with outstanding books from the previous year will NOT check out books until the matter is settled.
- Come prepared - bring your library books.
- Classes come in and sit quietly waiting for directions from an adult.
- Good manners are expected - stay calm, quiet and respectful.
- Your ID number is like your name - don't give it away.
- Use shelf markers when looking for books.
- Turn pages carefully and always use a bookmark.
- Treat books with respect - keep clean and dry and away from small children and pets.
- If your book gets damaged, tell Mrs. Kersey or Mrs. Logan.
- Return books on time.
Library Expectations/RulesThis page is maintained by Mrs. Kersey.