1. Listen when the teacher is talking.
2. Raise your hand for permission to speak.
3. Take care of PE equipment.
4. Gum and candy are not allowed in class.
5. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
1st Time: Verbal Warning
2nd Time: Time-out and/or health assignment
3rd Time: Contact Parent/Guardian
4th Time: Referral to the Office
1. Only tennis shoes with non-marking soles are allowed on the gym floor.
2. If your child has a physical disabilty/health issue that I need to be
aware of please send me a note or e-mail.
3. A note from you or a doctor is required in order for your student to
sit out of physical activities.