CUB Camp - August 9 (SAVE THE DATE)
Incoming 7th graders can participate in CUB Camp on August 9. More information will be posted soon!
2019-20 summer reading assignments for 7th and 8th grade can be found here.
Supplies for 2019-20
We will be welcoming several new teachers to CJH this fall, so we will not be providing a single formal supply list at this time. Individual class lists will be provided by teachers on the first day of school. The only item that all CJH students will need this year is a 13-section accordian-style file. This will be used as an organizational tool for all classes.
For those of you who would like to take advantage of early sales, here are items that have been requested for core classes in the past.
- Composition notebooks (Most CJH teachers prefer 100-page composition notebooks to spiral notebooks. For core classes last year, 7th graders needed 6 and 8th graders needed 5. Right before school starts they can be purchased at most stores for 25-50 cents each.)
- Pencils (lots and lots...buy them now while they're cheap!)
- Notebook paper
- Disinfectant wipes (for desks/tables/keyboards)
- Glue sticks (at least one of your child's classes will require glue sticks.)
- Colored pencils (at least one of your child's classes will require colored pencils.)