Hello, my name is Holly Carmen, and I am excited to be the school counselor at Eastlake Elementary.
As school counselor at Eastlake my goal is to help develop and implement a comprehensive guidance and counseling program that is an integral part of the entire school program. I am dedicated to serving students, parents, and teachers. My goal is to help empower students with self-knowledge, positive interpersonal skills, and coping strategies for issues that elementary children typically face.
To help meet that goal, the following counseling services are available:
· Classroom guidance lessons.
· Assistance in crisis situations.
· Work in partnership with other school professionals to help students achieve success.
· Act as a consultant and referral source between school, parents, and community.
· Help in the process of admitting and orientating new students to Eastlake.
· Testing Information/Interpretation.
· Small Group and Individual Guidance.
Please let me know if I can be of assistance in anyway. I am looking forward to working with you this year.
The Moore Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies.
Copyright 2007 Moore Public Schools. All rights reserved.
1500 SE 4th, Moore, OK 73160, 405.735-4200