Gradpoint URL: http://moore3362-vista-ccl.gradpoint.com
Must see your counselor to apply!
MOORE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
2013 SUMMER SCHOOL
INFORMATION FOR Internet Based Instruction
(For ENROLLMENT AND TESTING ONLY)
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION: June ONLY!
Initially one course per student - 1st or 2nd semester course available
Second course available for Seniors Only on individual basis if core course and elective needed with recommendation of counselor.
Open enrollment all grades will be Wednesday, May 29 from 1:00pm – 6:00pm &
Thursday May 30 from 8:00am – 2:00pm. Enrollment will be accepted until Monday, June 3.
Coursework must be completed by Monday, June 24, 2013, final testing by Wednesday,
June 26, 2013.
· 7th & 8th graders only accepted on internet if they need a 3rd class.
· Student MUST meet with internet teacher and plan for a 30 min. session at time of enrollment.
· Testing at VISTA from 9:00am-2:00pm as lessons are completed; more information provided by instructor. No evening testing hours.
COST: CASH ONLY!
$165.00 per class for residents of Moore Public Schools.
$200.00 per class for out of district.
(NO FREE OR REDUCED RATES)
WHAT IS NEEDED IN ORDER TO ENROLL?
1. Student and parent or Guardian MUST be present at enrollment unless student is 18 years old.
2. Student MUST have a letter or form indicating the course and semester needed for summer school signed by counselor. Contact information will be filled out at time of enrollment.
3. Student work at home or anywhere you can get Wifi –Student responsible for contacting instructor to take final tests at VISTA Academy.
4. Payable by cash or money order only (No Checks)
A. Payment must be made in full on day of enrollment. NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS.
No refunds or withdrawals after Wednesday, June 5, 2013. Student will receive an “F” if course work and final testing is not completed.