It's fast and easy. Simply follow the instructions below.
Conferences will be held Tuesday afternoon and evening (October 17th) from 4 pm to 7 pm and Thursday morning (October 19th) from 7:30 am to 11 am for the Fall Semester.
2. Select the teachers with whom you wish to schedule conferences.
3. Provide your student's name, your name, and your email address. (An email address is required.)
4. You will receive an email immediately from Do Not Reply from Moore High School via PTCFast.com.
5. Click on the link in the email to reserve your conference times. You must complete this step in order to reserve an appointment.
6. After selecting your time, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Confirm Selections.
Teachers will be notified of your appointment(s) automatically via email, and you will receive a reminder email about the conference. If you have more than one student, select the teachers you wish to meet with, and you will be prompted to provide the name for each student. If for some reason you need to cancel, please email the teacher(s).