Registrar and Transcript information
HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
Hard copies are: Current Students: $.25 each Former Student/Graduate: $1 each
Electronic copies are free and can only be submitted to colleges, universities, NCAA and NAIA
**Transcripts cannot be faxed or e-mailed.
There are 3 ways to obtain transcripts:
1. Submit your request online (fill in brown box below) this is the fastest and easiest.
*For hard copies, bring your transcript fee when you pick up your transcript (exact cash only)
2. Go to form at bottom of page, print, complete and mail to address listed
*Include $1 per transcript and copy of picture id
3. Come to the Registrar's office at Southmoore to place an order. Hard copes will be ready for pick up the following business day.
*Must pay at time of order (exact change required)
Under State and Federal laws, once a student graduates or turns 18, no other party may pick up a transcript including parents, siblings, wives/husbands, etc.
***For a transcript by mail, please continue to the lower portion of this page for those instructions.
Fill in brown box below for transcripts (use scroll bar on right side of box to complete the form):TO ORDER TRANSCRIPTS BY MAIL:When requesting by mail, include the following information or print and use the form below.
SOUTHMOORE HIGH SCHOOLOffice of the Registrar2901 S. Santa FeMoore, OK 73160
- Full name at time of attendance
- Date of Birth
- Year last attended or when graduated
- Number of copies you are requesting
- Signature, for release
- Copy of picture Id
- $1.00 per copy, cash, check or money order
- Complete address of college or university if you want a sealed copy mailed directly from SHS
Phone: (405) 735-4988 Fax: (405) 735-4992 e-mail: Vickie Welch