IT Systems Overview
The software and information technology systems used at Moore Public Schools are chosen based on four criteria:
- Impact - We chose software that will make the greatest impact towards the goals we want to achieve.
- Ease of Use - The software must be user-friendly, saving time and energy in it's use versus other methods.
- Integration - We work hard to make sure our IT plays well with our computer and network environment.
- Cost - We ensure that we are getting exactly what we need and is within our budget.
Finance and Personnel
- Destination Success Reading and Math Instruction and Assessment
- Destiny Online Media Catalog Software
- EdPlan - Special Education Software
- NovaNet Courseware for Internet-based Instruction
- Resassaince Place - Accelerated Reader software
- Study Island web-based instruction and assessment software
- Alio Finance and Alio Employee Portal
- eSchool's Substitute system
- eSchools Electronic Registrar Online (ERO) software
- Windows Server and Active Directory for User Management
- Microsoft Exchange Email Server
- IronPort Email Filter
- Shelterbelt Web Filter
- HelpSTAR help desk software
- Horizons for Child Nutrition
- Versatrans for Transportation and Bus Route management