Eight Expectations for Living(take the place of classroom rules)
1. We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
2. We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes or use sarcasm or put downs.
3. We will use good manners saying "please", "thank you", and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
4. We will cheer each other to success.
5. We will help each other whenever possible.
6. We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
7. We will encourage each other to do our best.
8. We will practice virtuous living using the life principles.We are still working on raising our hands and controlling our talking. Keep reinforcing these things at home.