- Students need to be in their seats when the tardy bell rings, ready for the day’s activities.
- Everyone should remain in their assigned seats during class, unless working in group activities or given other permission to move.
- All students are expected to keep their hands to themselves, respect others property and each other. Horseplay and disrespect are not tolerated and will be treated as a discipline issue.
- It is the student’s responsibility for turning in assignments, completed and on time.
- When absent, if an assignment or test is missed, it is the responsibility of the student to make arrangements and complete the work in the appropriated time.
- Missing work (student present without completed assignment) is counted as a zero until graded and recorded.
- Missing and incomplete assignments can be completed and turned in, following Brink's late work policy.
Semester grades will be calculated by:
Classwork/Homework = 40%
Quizzes/Tests = 50%
Semester Test = 10%
(I DO NOT GIVE EXTRA CREDIT)