U.S. History and Government - Crawford
I've tried to minimize my request for donated items since I know you have several teachers that may be requesting supplies.
* PLEASE note if labeled "Community" use or "Personal" use. This may determine the quality and/or quantity of the items you purchase.
Community Use. This is an item used in the classroom as needed throughout the year by all students. Example: Hand sanitizer, sanitized wet wipes.
Personal Use: Intended only for that student that is making the purchase. The student will keep this item with them.
- 2 1/2 to 3 inch Three Ring Binder. Try to purchase a heavy duty type. Prefer 2 1/2 inch. (Personal use)
- Standard note book paper. Ruling makes no difference. (Personal use)
- Multiple color highliters. (Personal use)
- Pens and pencils. Pens - Black or blue ink. Pencils - #2 lead or mechancial type. (Personal use)
- Dividers with tabs for 3 ring binder. Approx 18 needed. (Personal use)
- Reinforcement tabs. The stick on circles that are used to strengthen paper hole punches. (Personal use)
- Mapping Pencils. Standard/Basic colors. Example: Red, blue, green......(Personal use)
*Optional Donations to the clasroom
- Disinfectant wipes. Two (2) containers (community use)
- Tissue. Two boxes (community use)