MOORE PUBLIC SCHOOLMISSION STATEMENT
SHAPING TODAY'S STUDENTS INTO TOMORROW'S LEADERS!Moore High School is accredited by:
High Schools That Work (HSTW)
Moore High School's Vision
The mission of Moore High School is preparing all students for college, career, and workplace readiness.
MOORE HIGH SCHOOL GOALS
- Students will have the opportunity to develop proficiency in basic academic skills.
- Students will be provided with personal and educational guidance, remedial courses, honors programs and other specialized educational opportunities.
- Students will have the opportunity to explore career choices through personal guidance and vocational, industrial and technological education.
- Students will be offered the opportunity to develop a positive self-concept and sense of worth.
- Students will be provided with an atmosphere of respect and treated with equality so that they may not only develop a sense of their own worth, but also develop a respect for the human and civil rights of others.
- Students will be offered activities that demonstrate the constructive use of leisure time.
- Students will be offered an educational experience that will stimulate a desire for a lifelong learning.
- Students will be given the opportunity to learn correct methods of research and the exercise of critical thought.
- Students will be given the opportunity to acquire an understanding and appreciation for social, cultural, and ethnic experiences.
- Administrators and staff will promote and facilitate opportunities for staff development in order to accomplish these goals.