New Student Enrollment Information

  • Enrollment Information 
    Welcome to Moore High School.  Enrollment procedures can be confusing, so we hope the following information will be helpful.  You will need the information listed below at the time of enrollment and your parent/guardian will need to be present, if you are under the age of 18.
    Two Current Proofs of Residence and Parent/Guardian Drivers License or Photo ID
    Acceptable documents are:  electric bill, gas bill, water bill, housing contract, and/or mortgage.  Cut-off notices will not be accepted and bill must show the service address.
    An affidavit will be needed if the utility bills are not in the parent or legal guardian's name.  In this event the legal guardian and the bill recipient must be present and provide proofs of residency along with photo ID (address on ID must match service address on utility bill).
    Up To Date Immunization Record
    Oklahoma State Law requires that all students entering 9-12 grades in Oklahoma have record of receiving the following:  2 - MMR, 5 - DPT, 4- polio, 2- Hepatitis A, 3- Hepatitis B, and 1-Varicella.  Hepatitis immunizations come in specified series.  As long as the student remains in compliance with the time line set by the attending physcian, the student may enroll.
    Clevleand County Health Department is located at 424 S. Eastern in Moore, Oklahoma.  The nubmer to call is 405-794-1591.
    Student Transcript
    A complete transcript from the previous school attended.
    Current Withdraw Grades
    Needed only if your child is enrolling during the active school year.
    Certified Birth Certificate (copies are not accepted)
    Court and/or DHS Documents
    Current court documents, denoting child custody, are needed for students not living with both parents listed on the birth certificate.  Ad student under the age of 18 must live with a custodial parent or legal guardian that lives in the boundaries of Moore High School in order to enroll at MHS.
    Othe Information
    Please help us meet your child's needs by sharing any special information such as special education placement, health concerns, etc.