- Be in your seat when the tardy bell rings, you will be tardy if you are standing outside the classroom 2 tardy = 1 absence (MPS District tardy policy will be followed)
10 absences = no credit. You have to have English credits to graduate.
- Begin your Bell work as soon as you come into class.
- SHS ID must be worn at all times, you will be sent to the office if you have forgotten your ID.
- Take care of bathroom and other personal business before class. You must have your SHS agenda to be allowed to leave the classroom for bathroom or other breaks.
- Class work and homework:
- Write the assignment in your agenda
- Be sure to put your name, date, and hour on your paper
- Homework – if you failed to use classroom time wisely. If you choose not to work during class time - in class assignments (assignments done during class and turned in at the end of the hour) will not be allowed to be made up and will be put as a zero in the grade book. Students cannot "re-do" an assignment that they never did.
- Late work policy: 2 days = 10% off, 4 days = 25% off, 6 days = 50% off Students have until the end of unit/Literature Selection to make up missing work.
- As stated above 10 absences = no credit for a class.
- It is your responsibility to get make-up work when you are absent.
- Check the board for the weekly assignments to make sure you have completed all the work and turned all papers in.
The best way to reach me is through email. I look forward to an exciting school year and having you in my class!
It’s a great day to be a Sabercat!