To receive support, please sign in to the district website. Additional support links and contacts will be available to you after you sign in.
The Technology Department of Moore Public Schools provides service and support to nearly all software and hardware used by the district. We provide complete end-to-end support in order to increase response and resolution times and decrease the expenses of outsourcing the districts' technology maintenance and repair needs.
- 8,000+ Computers and Laptops
- 1,000+ Printers and Scanners
- All Copiers, Risographs and Fax Machines
- Smart Boards, Projectors and Accessories
- Ipads and other Mobile Technologies
- Wiring Infrastructure and Wireless Networks
- Switches, Servers and related network equipment
- VOIP Phone Systems
- Network Security Camera Systems
- Fire and Security Alarm Systems
- Intercoms, Clocks and Bell Schedules
We currently use IncidentIQ
for our help desk software solution. Support tickets are collected from district employees and routed to the appropriate support personnel for efficient problem resolution. We also use the software to keep track of all the district technology inventory and maintain a service history that enables us to make cost-effective decisions about the technology we support.