• Blocked Websites
    To request a Website to be unblocked you must submit a helpdesk.  Select Unblock Website for the category.

    Request to Unblock a Website: After thoroughly reviewing the Website you wish to have unblocked, you need to submit a helpdesk. When submitting a helpdesk select Open Web Site for the request type and Unblock web site for the category. Click on the MPS Unblock Website Request Form tab and complete.  The completed request will be forwarded to your principal or department director for approval.  When the helpdesk is closed you will be notified by email of the status of the requested site.

     Request to Block a Website: Contact Jun Kim immediately to request that an unsuitable Website be blocked.