• Resources:
    Oklahoma Department of Human Services Child Abuse & Neglect Hotline: If you SUSPECT that child abuse or neglect is occurring, you are required by state law to report this abuse or neglect by calling 1-800-522-3511.
    Guidance & Counseling Referral Form: (pdf referral form)A child may need to be seen in the counseling office for a multitude of reasons. If you have a situation occuring in a child's life that you feel they would need assistance in coping, please complete the referral form below. Once completed, it can be printed and brought into the office.
    DHS Certified Child Care Locator: If you are in need of child care, here is a link to use your zip code to find a location and also see if that location has had any infractions during DHS visits.
    2-1-1 Oklahoma  is the direct link between people who need help and people who can give help. Resources can also be accessed by dialing 2-1-1 on the phone.