Homework and Grading Policies
• All ELA work will be due on Friday (or the last day of the school week) unless otherwise noted.
• If your child is absent, they will have one day for each day they were absent to complete their make up work
• It is the student's responsibility to get their make up work from the designated spot if they are absent. Any absent work not turned in will receive a zero
• Students will have a weekly reading log that will go home each Friday, and will be due the following Friday. Students will need to read at least 20 minutes per day and complete the activity.
• AR goals will be 2 test grades each 9 weeks. One will be the percentage of goal achieved and the other will be their average percent correct on the AR tests.