- Proper formal attire is required.Those inappropriately dressed will not be admitted into the prom. The dress code will be enforced . This is not a Costume Ball. Any clothing deemed faddish or extreme will result in non-admittance to the prom.
- Dresses may not be cut below the bust line; bust continues around your sides directly under the armpit.
- No deep-plunging necklines ~ no necklines below the front-top of natural bra coverage.
- Dresses may be backless as long as they are not cut below the navel.
- Dresses may not have a slit that exceeds mid-thigh.
- If a dress does not meet dress code without an additional fabric insert, the insert must be sewn into the dress. No pinning will be permitted as an alteration for a dress that does not meet dress code.
- No cover-ups (jackets, shawls, sweaters) will be allowed over dresses that do not meet dress code.
- Undergarments should not be visible.
- Rompers do not meet dress code.
- Tuxedos and dress suits only.
- No jeans permitted.
- Must wear a tie.
- Shirts must have a collar and be worn at all timesduring the prom.
- Hats and canes must be checked in the coat room.