Eight Great Expectations for Living• We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
• We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes nor use sarcasm or put downs.
• We will use good manners, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
• We will cheer each other to success.
• We will help one another whenever possible.
• We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
• We will encourage each other to do our best.• We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.Life PrinciplesCOURAGE, COMPASSION, COOPERATION, COMMON SENSE, CURIOSITY, COURTESY, CITIZENSHIP, COMMITMENT, DEDICATION, EMPATHY, ESPIRIT DE CORPS, EFFORT, FLEXIBILITY, FRIENDSHIP, FORGIVENESS, FORTITUDE, HONESTY, HUMANITARIANISM, HUMILITY, INTEGRITY, INITIATIVE, JUSTICE, LOYALTY, OPTIMISM, PERSEVERANCE, PATIENCE, PROBLEM-SOLVING, PROPRIETY, PATRIOTISM, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, RESILIENCY, SERVICE, SINCERITY, SELF-DISCIPLINE, TEMPERANCE.