VISTA Academy Jr. HighApplication Process
- Student/Parent or Guaridan must make an appointment to see regular school counselor to obtain application for VISTA Academy 7/8. Fill out application and return to counselor.
- Counselor obtains signatures and any information that needs to be attached to the appliction, then counselor sends application to VISTA Academy.
- VISTA contacts parent to set up an interview appointment if there is space available. If no space is available student will be place on a waiting list.
- All interviews are done with the teachers and it is required that the student and the parent/guardian both attend. VISTA is a program that requires a contract between the parent, student and the school.
- Acceptance or denial is determined after interview.