Who is My Teacher?
I am married to my wonderful husband, Kevin. We have 3 kids- Jaxon, Ali, and Reece. I earned my degree from Oklahoma Christian University where I also played basketball. I have an elementary education degree and an Early Childhood certification. This is my eighteenth year to teach. I have taught kindergarten, second grade, fourth grade, fifth grade, and this will be my third year to teach 6th grade. I also have my real estate license, and love to sell homes in my spare time!
While I think all subjects are awesome, Math is by far my favorite! I also love writing!
A few fun facts about me:
- I love the colors crimson and cream.
- My favorite scents are warm vanilla sugar and lemon.
- My favorite food is Mexican food- I especially love chips, salsa, and queso... YUM!
- I really like to run and workout with my husband!
- I love going to the lake and I LOVE water skiing!
- I grew up playing basketball and I love sports, but mostly college football!
- I LOVE OU football and Thunder Basketball!
- I love hanging out with my family the most....watching my sons play baseball, football, and soccer, and watching my daughter play soccer are just a few of my favorites.