Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment 2021-2022 


    Pre-K enrollment must be completed in person at your home school. In-Person Pre-K enrollment will resume at your home school August 5, 2021. 

    Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment 2021-2022
    Moore Public Schools offers a pre-kindergarten program (4-yr-old program) for students who are four years old on or before Sept. 1. Due to limited space the program is offered only at certain schools. It includes a half-day session in the morning or afternoon. Class times correspond to those of the school. Enrollment must be completed by the parent/guardian in person at the summer enrollment office.
    Parents/Guardians may note their preferred locations at the time of enrollment and students will continue to be placed as openings are available. For the 2021-2022 school year pre-kindergarten programs are available at Broadmoore Elementary, Bryant, Central Elementary, Earlywine, Fairview, Houchin, Red Oak, Santa Fe,  Sky Ranch Elementary, Sooner,  Southgate/Rippetoe and Timber Creek Elementary Schools.  
     The following documentation and/or information must be provided at the time of enrollment:  
    1. Original certified birth certificate:  Children must be 4 on or before September 1, 2021.
    2. Immunization records: Oklahoma State Law requires that all 4-year-old children entering school for the first time must show proof of the following vaccines: 4 DPT, 3 POLIO, 1 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B*, 2 Hepatitis A*, 1 Varicella (Chicken Pox).
         *Hepatitis A is a 2-dose series and Hepatitis B is a 3-dose series.  They require 4-6 months to complete. 
    The State Board of Health prescribes the immunization requirements and the frequency of their administration. Exemptions to the law may be granted in accordance with the state law and State Health Department requirements. (Reference: Oklahoma State Law Title 70, Section 1210.191-193 and Oklahoma State Department of Health/Guide to School Administrators.)
    3. Proof of residency in the legal guardian's name (any two of the following): Current month's bill for electric, water or gas; current lease/rental contract stating the names of all occupants including minors; mortgage contract or statement.
    4. Oklahoma driver's license or State of Oklahoma ID.  
    Documents will need to be presented and forms completed at the school site to complete pre-enrollment. Forms may be completed ahead of time. Forms are available to be downloaded to complete ahead of time at this link.