Students Enrolling on a Residency Affidavit
    An "Intent to Enroll" for the 2021-2022 school year may be filled out during pre-enrollment. All Affidavit Enrollments will be completed in June or July at our Summer Enrollment Office or in August at your student's home school. 

    Required documents: Immunization records, birth certificate, and the person signing the affidavit must provide one proof of residency.  Proofs of residency shall include, but not be limited to, proof of provisions of utilities (gas, water or electric only); payment of ad valorem taxes; local agreements or contracts for purchasing/leasing housing; or mortgages.  Lease agreements MUST list all occupants of residence, including children.

    The affidavit will become null and void if the student  moves from the affidavit address.  A new affidavit must be completed each year prior to enrollment.

    Both the parent/legal guardian and other party signing the affidavit must appear in person and show Oklahoma driver's licenses and/or state issued Oklahoma IDs that match the enrollment address in order for the student to enroll. The name of the parent who is enrolling the student must be on the birth certificate. The guardian must show legal documentation proving they have the right to enroll the student.

    If enrolling a student on a residency affidavit ALL drivers' licenses and/or OK ID's must match the enrollment address.  (ref:  State Law 47-6-116)