Broadmoore Talent Show!!!
*Parents, please read thoroughly*
Time/Process: Students will be assigned a day and time to audition. Auditions will take place during their Specials time.
Location: Music Room
Grades: K-6th Grades are welcome to audition with music, dance, standup comedy, gymnastics (mats are provided), Taekwondo or anything else you are talented with. We want lots of variety in this show!
- Acts can be no longer than 3 (three) minutes.
- All selections must conform to Broadmoore’s dress code and contain no offensive or suggestive language.
- NO LIP-SYNC. Any singing acts must be performed by Broadmoore students.
- Turn in signed permission slip to Mrs. Knutson before the audition. Students will not audition without it.
- Those selected for the Talent Show must perform the same act they auditioned, and if a group auditioned, that same group must perform.
- Costumes are not necessary for the audition, but an idea of what you will be wearing would be appreciated.
- If background music is used for your act, bring it to the audition.
- Originality, preparedness, level of mastery, and behavior in class will all be factors that determine who is chosen.
- Results will be posted at the end of the day Friday, of the week of their audition, on the Broadmoore website. If selected for the talent show, you may donate a dollar for me to purchase background music, karaoke tracks, etc. for the playlist. Your child will receive a letter in their Thursday folder the following week with further information.
*Any and all family members are welcome to attend the Talent Show! Feel free to call, or email, with any questions/concerns. Thank you! I am looking forward to seeing your children shine here at Broadmoore!