WHO: Open to all current and future SaberCats
WHAT: Summer Training Program
WHERE: Southmoore High School
WHEN: Tuesday, June 1 – Thursday, July 15 / 10:30AM-12:00PM
WHY: To become a better athlete, teammate, competitor
• The cost will be $100 per athlete.
• Workouts will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday each week throughout the summer.
• Athletes will participate in structured strength, agility, and conditioning workouts.
• There will be sport specific drills designed to improve athletic performance.
• Instruction and guidance provided for basic bodyweight & agility drills directly related to athletics as well as complex & dynamic strength training necessary for growth and goal achievement.
• Make checks payable to ‘Southmoore Wrestling’2020-2021Southridge Athletic Facilitator: Jeremy Hayes
Please follow the Southridge PTSA page on Facebook as we will post important information for parents about our sports teams.
Athletic Paperwork:All paperwork that has been included in the athletic packet in previous years is now available online. Please use the following link to get to the instruction page:All forms on the Rankonesport link above must be completed prior to your student athlete participating in any portion of athletics at Southridge!
If you are interested in participating in any of the sports, please contact the head coach of that sport. We look forward to having your child participate in athletics at Southridge.
*The Southridge basketball teams, football team, pom squad, and cheer squad are made up entirely of Southridge student athletes.
All other Southridge sports (cross country, golf, tennis, softball, track, volleyball and wrestling) are considered a Southmoore Junior High Team. These are combined teams joining all of the student athletes from Southridge and Highland West who live in the Southmoore district.
Fall Sports: Volleyball, Fastpitch Softball, Football, Cross Country
Winter Sports: Basketball, Wrestling
Spring Sports: Golf, Slowpitch Softball, Track, Tennis
Pom and Cheer takes place for the entire school year and participants are chosen through tryouts.Athletic Facilitator: Jeremy Hayes
Boys Basketball Head Coach-
Boys Basketball "Rising Stars B Team" Head Coach-Jeremy Hayes
Girls Basketball-Maranda MontgomeryFootball-7th Grade/8th Grade: Juan SandovalCheer- Misty ScottPom- Jennifer CoxGolf (Boys) - Mike McConvilleGolf (Girls) - Brad BlackSoftball (Girls Fastpitch) - Jason LingoSoftball (Girls Slowpitch) - Jason LingoTennis - Kelly JohnsonVolleyball (Girls) -Wrestling - Chris Wright