There is a new deadline of March 1st for all transfer requests for the 2020-2021 school year. Please refer to the complete transfer policy on our website.
MLK Day Jan 20th there will be no school.
Southridge Robotics is selling long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, and jogger pants. Order forms went out today 2nd hour and all orders are due with payment by Jan. 17. Additional order forms can be found in the main office or printed off of the Robotics web page. All orders need to be returned to Mrs. Armstrong in room 105.
- Books checked out from the SJH library, be sure to check the front of your book. Get your book returned or renewed ASAP to keep from paying fines in the media center. Reading teachers have a list each Monday for students who have overdue books or fines.
- Reading a Sequoyah Book? Fill out a fish to earn prizes!
- Do you need poster board? Lost your pencil? Stop by the media center for all your school needs! See the blue flyers around the school for a complete listing of supplies you can buy.
- 7th grade book club meets on Wednesdays. Remember to use your pass to be fast and be ready to discuss your book! See you in the media center during lunch.
- Be remembered after you leave SJH! Leave your mark (well, actually a paw) at Southridge. Purchase a personalized paw! Forms can be found in the media center and on the STUCO website. So get yours today and don't delay!