Read to Succeed!!!
- Read a minimum of 3 books off of the current Intermediate Sequoyah Master List.
- Complete the Sequoyah Program Review Form for each title you read.
- Vote for your favorite title in March!
- Attend the Sequoyah Reading Bash toward the end of the school year!
You can get a printable of the Masterlist titles HERE.
- Make It and Take It is a monthly craft program.
- Students may participate by coming to the library during their lunch.
- We will complete a different project each month and you get to keep what you make!
- Get a pass to go to the front of the lunch line and use a styrofoam tray.
Lunch and Lit
- Get a pass to go to the front of the lunch line and bring your styrofoam tray to eat in the library.
- Or brown-bag your lunch.
- Read some of the best books in the library and do fun activities!
- Lunch and Lit meets twice per month.
- You bring your lunch, and we will provide the dessert!!!!