How to access OneNote
OneNote is where you will go to view your assignment everyday. If you are absent you can check OneNote to see what you missed while you were away. You will also turn in assignments through OneNote sometimes.
To get to OneNote from home:
1. Go to: https://www.mooreschools.com/domain/3269
2. Click on 365 sign on.
3. Sign in using your firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail and password.
4. Click on the OneNote tile.
5. Open your Class Notebook.
6. Navigate to the Content Library.
7. Click on the Assignments Tab.
8. Locate the day you need to view.
You may make arrangments to stay after school to work on missing assignments! I am always here until 3:00 on WEDNESDAY afternoons. Other days are avaialbe--just ask me!