I have some good news about Thrive. Thrive is now connected through the federation. This means you will now use your email address and computer password to login.
If you use the link from the district Website you will be redirected to the federation page. Use your email address and computer password to sign in.
If you have the Thrive link saved as a favorite you will need to select District Login. This will route you to the federation page where you will use your email address and computer password to sign in.
1. On the HOME tab.
2. My Courses section will show you what session you are currently enrolled in.
3. Look under Available Courses to view courses that are available for you to register.
4. Click on the icon to view the details about the course. Below the course details you will see the available sessions. Click the blue register button for the session you wish to attend. A new window will display the session details. Click register. A pop-up will display telling you your registration was successful. If you do not see the session you are looking for look under curriculum category.
5. You will get one more window asking if you want to sync to your Thrive calendar. Click on add to calendar. You should receive an email to sync to your outlook calendar. (This is currently creating a new calendar instead of syncing with your existing calendar. Thrive is working to resolve the issue.)
1. If you have registered for a session and you are not able to attend you should drop the session so your slot can be released to someone else.
2. In the My Courses section click on the session that you want to drop and select the blue drop button.
Click on the silhouette in the upper right hand side - My Profile.
Click on the transcript tab down the left side of the page.
You can view/print your transcript from this tab (green box)
Select View Report (green box) to view, save, or print report.